|The software company of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators|
As the market-leader of Company Secretarial software to theLegal and Accounting market-place, and with over 200,000 companies being incorporated inthe UK last year, our new Incorporation Module should prove an invaluable aid to both the Professional and Incorporation Agent markets. As you would expect from The ICSA, for sometime we have been part of a working party at Companies House, developing both Windows and Web-Browser interfaces to their new Online Incorporation initiatives. Uniquely among providers of Corporate and Company Secretarial software, we now have a fully integrated Incorporation module successfully incorporating companies.
Seamless integration with our Electronic Filing module, also ensures that Blueprint Incorporation users will be able to use the faster filing systems now provided by Companies House.
As with the rest of our applications, all of the documentation produced from our Incorporation module is fully configurable using a standard Windows Word Processor. Memorandum and Articles can be configured on a per client basis, with the ability to automate the production of any otherdocumentation that your Incorporation process requires.
Why Choose Blueprint Incorporation?
Fast Free Formation with Electronic Incorporations, direct to Companies House
With the recent introduction by Companies House of their new electronic formation facility, it is now possible to form UK companies direct from your desktop within 24 hours, and for a minimal cost compared to the previous paper-based method. ICSA Software have been part of a working party who have been developing this new process and now have approval from Companies House for their new Electronic Incorporation module.
- Fast and affordable incorporation of companies
- Use ICSA Software drafts or user-definable Mem. and Arts
- Web enabled name checks and lookups direct to Companies House
- Supports shelf companies
- Clone existing details to save repetitive data input
- Email all documents direct to clients
- Quality support that you would expect from the software company of The ICSA
- Formations are filed directly to Companies House using the new electronic formation facility recently introduced by Companies House
- Companies are formed within 24 Hours
- No form filling
- No need for signed paper forms
- Companies House approved
- System produces a complete e-mailable package, including first Board Minutes and associated forms, Statutory Registers and Share Certificates.
- Uniquely, also automatically produces any other paperwork you may require to be sent e.g. invoices and letters
- Full audit-trail facility to check on-going progress