|The software company of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators|
Blueprint Data Room is a highly secure web application that allows you to host due diligence documents online and to streamline the merger & acquisition (M&A) process.
- Why Choose Blueprint Data Room?
- System Requirements
Why Choose Blueprint Data Room?
- Facilitate communication - Blueprint Data Room allows you to securely store due diligence documents in a central location, easing the exchange of critical and sensitive business information with authorised third parties
- Global access - Advisers are able to access due diligence documents anywhere, anytime via a standard web browser, a username and password, increasing world-wide business opportunities
- Configurable – Companies can filter which documents they wish to publish using options such as relevant company or group of companies, category of documents, specific documents and/or date range
- Highly secure - ICSA Software has teamed up with Oracle to reinforce its security. Its software, Oracle IRM, allows users to benefit from one of the strongest warranties against document fraud and misuse, giving a world-class security application. Oracle IRM extends security to documents that have left Blueprint Data Room by restricting actions on these documents such as printing, opening if not authorised and screenshots
- User-friendly - Blueprint Data Room is a user-friendly tool allowing everyone to use the application without the necessity of training
- Fully integrated with other Blueprint applications – No need to duplicate or export documents
Blueprint Data Room has transformed the way companies previously exchanged critical information and has accelerated and significantly simplified the M&A process.
Blueprint Data Room is available as a standalone application or as part of other Blueprint web-based products
You can choose between hosting or outsourcing the ongoing maintenance of Blueprint.
For more details on our hosted services in our totally secure ISAE3402 certified data centre, please click here.